Sad question
The question is: should I keep going or just give up? Is it really right
to keep putting up with all the stuff life keeps chucking at me? Perhaps I should
try to keep fighting; I might win in the end. Maybe, maybe not… If I do go to
sleep for ever, I won’t get hurt anymore, I won’t have to put up with all the
daily hassle. I am really tempted… I’d be dead and just dream for ever, maybe. Dreams
or, more likely, nightmares!
Imagine if I live a long life; I’ll have all those
health problems and get all grey; I’ll have to put up with all those bullies
and all those pretentious idiots looking down on me; I’ll have my lover give up
on me; and people taking advantage of my good nature, as usual. I could just slash
my wrists and be done with it! I mean, why put up with it all, and being bored
all my life? But, I’m so scared of the after-life; I mean, what’s it like? I wouldn’t
be able to come back… But, should I put up with all the bad things in this life,
because I don’t know if it might not be even worse after I’m dead? I’m such a coward!
If I could just stop thinking about it and get it over with!
Happy answer
I like this train, it’s so slow. It makes a lot of noise, it hisses when
it stops. It keeps going, keeps going, keeps going. It’s old but happy! It has friends. I must
get on the right track too and just enjoy the rest of my journey…
No comments:
Post a Comment